According to Wikipedia, Meditation is a practice in which an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or as an end in itself.
As a HTC Desire HD user, you have noticed sometimes that your touch screen malfunctioning.
You can solve this problem by resetting touch screen calibration settings.
Follow the steps to calibrate touch screen on HTC Desire HD:
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Language & keyboard”
- Select “Touch Input”
- Select “Text input”
- Select “Reset calibration”
This process will calibrate touch screen on you HTC Desire HD
- Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition x86(32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition x86(32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 Datacenter Edition x86(32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 Web Edition x86(32-bit)